[Gllug] Mail programs

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Fri Oct 12 11:32:06 UTC 2001

>> - handles bulk forwarding well
>
>Again, I'm not sure what you mean by this, but it's pretty easy in Pine to
>(for example) select all mails from a certain person and forward them as a
>single large MIME digest, or with all the mails in the body of a single text
>mail.

No, this is what I don't want. It's how exmh does it currently for example.
What I want is to be able to say "forward everything I received from Richard
between May and August this year to Bob", and have each message individually
forwarded as a separate messages. But unlike Balsa, I don't want to have to
add a forwarding address and explicitly send each one.

For various reasons, I find myself doing this far more often than I'd like
to have to.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk