[Gllug] Off Topic Not a Plug

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Oct 5 08:36:15 UTC 2001

I own an Iiyama visionmaster 19" and if it was not for the dodgy video
connection on the back I think that it would be a superb Monitor. I am
unable to advise you not to buy one from anyone but I can tell you the
following.

The man below refused to change or do anything about the monitor that I have
got. Constant excuses of theft etc would always crop up. He can be found at
the TC Road fairs normally at the University one.

Silvan Patterson
He works for, owns Macsyl

Macsyl Computer Systems
Abacus House 443,