[Gllug] What to do in 151 days?

James Bailey baileyj at bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 00:36:03 UTC 2001

build the latest version of gcc :)

James

-----Original Message-----
From: gllug-admin at linux.co.uk [mailto:gllug-admin at linux.co.uk]On Behalf
Of Jake Jellinek
Sent: 25 September 2001 01:30
To: gllug at linux.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Gllug] What to do in 151 days?

Finally, I could use Microsoft Word and it might seem useably fast.

I've got customers who'd love to spam a few people with that kind of power
I'm sure. Needs to be on a nice and fast network of course...

Did you hear about that guy who died playing Quake cos he went so long
without food or sleep?

Jake.