[Gllug] I luv Emacs.

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Mon Sep 24 08:06:45 UTC 2001

I know at least one person who (circa 1990) had one line in his
".cshrc" which was...

"exec /usr/local/bin/emacs"

:-)

I one started to design an "Introduction to Computing" course based
on this premise. I then realised how far removed from reality this
was...

Gordo

P.S. does ange-ftp support "sftp" rather than "ftp"?

--
Gordon Joly//////////
gordon.joly at pobox.com
http://pobox.com/~or/