[Gllug] amongst the maddness

Rainforestanne at aol.com Rainforestanne at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 12:56:18 UTC 2001

Found this on aol and we are a large group who are watching the firefighters
in action 24/7.

NY Firefighter's 9-11 Disaster Relief Fund
Date of Loss: September 11, 2001
New York, New York

All proceeds from the NY Firefighter's 9-11 Disaster Relief Fund will go to
the families of our fallen brothers and sisters.

If you'd like to donate by mail or phone, please refer to the contacts below.

Contact: Fire Donations

Address:
1127 Broadway Suite 102
Tacoma, WA 98402

Phone: 877-863-4783
Second Phone: 253-274-0432
Fax: 253-274-0309

Email: <A HREF="mailto:dshaw at firedonations.com">dshaw at firedonations.com</A>

        NY Firefighter's 9-11 Disaster Relief Fund

$10 Dollars

        $100 Dollars

        $1000 Dollars

$25 Dollars

        $250 Dollars

        $2500 Dollars

$50 Dollars

        $500 Dollars

        $5000 Dollars

For other donation amounts, <A HREF="http://www.donationdepot.com/firefighter/charity_detail.asp?catagory=LineOfDuty&charityID=115721&nav=F">click here</A>.

This donation site is hosted by Yahoo! on behalf of Fire Donations. Fire
Donations pays nothing to Yahoo! for operating this Web site. One-hundred
percent of your donation is collected by Fire Donations. Please contact Fire
Donations directly to learn about how they use your personal information.

FireDonations is owned and operated by professional firefighters.