[Gllug] Random password generation

robin.c.smith at bt.com robin.c.smith at bt.com
Tue Sep 11 09:53:47 UTC 2001

My passwords use the initial letter of a phrase e.g. I used to have (
several years ago ) pm1ar5p which stood for:-
P..... M..... 1s a really 5tupid person

P.... M.... was the name of someone who worked with me!

You might choose bg10td5 ( bill gates 1s 0n the dark 5ide ) etc, really easy
to remember but fairly hard to crack.

Robin