[Gllug] Encription advice appreciated.

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 13:00:43 UTC 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, David Damerell wrote:

 Sounds good, I will be a bit out of my waters trying that,
 but I will put a brave face to it. :-)

 Being a laptop, the difficulty you mention is a bless. I mean having
 to mount by hand and supplying the password.
 I don't need a normal backup procedure, because everything that
 goes to the thinkpad is duplicated on the fly in my desktop via
 nfs.

 I wouldn't be a bad idea if all distros provided the option to
 do this kind of thing with different levels of security/performance.

 Thanks for the advice.

                             Formi.

--
 God doesn't exist, if he ever had, he'd have had committed suicide.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk