[Gllug] GLLUG Tomorrow - practicalities

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba-tng.org
Fri Sep 21 13:36:10 UTC 2001

hiya,

does a developer.axis.com board count?

(etrax-1 100mhz custom processor, linux 2.0.36 :)

if you'd like to see what console is doing i'll
need a serial cable with a 9-pin *internal* connector
and oh darn, a small 12v power supply (variable
psu would do?)

i'll try and see if a 9v one i have works.

both of these things i have lost since i got it.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk