[Gllug] Kudos to Mike Brodbelt

jackson harry postituk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 13:18:50 UTC 2001

Alas it is my Birthday on Sunday and because my other
half is leaving the country on Sunday Morning I have
been given my orders to attend her house for some
surprise or other on Saturday. So I am off up to Sunny
Luton tonight.

I am intending to visit TC on Sunday if there is
anyone around. My what a Birthday celebration that
will be tramping around TC looking for the latest
bargain.

If there are several of them there ask them what the
crac is and what they all want to do. Try and find out
if anone is actually doing anything other than
yourself. We do need another meet sometime soon and I
am free all of next week except Friday at the moment.

Harry

=====

http://im.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk