[Gllug] was Nightmare now file systems

home at alexhudson.com home at alexhudson.com
Wed Sep 12 13:56:30 UTC 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 01:00:04PM +0100, Simon Furey wrote:
> I'm not supersticious but...

What's really amusing about this: this isn't a big N quatrain. It comes from
here:

http://www.ed.broku.ca/~nmarshal/nostradamus.htm (typed, might be wrong).

Basically, this guy made up a predication. Then said 'if it stands long
enough, it will come true'. I don't know when this page was put up, but it's
entitled "A Critical Analysis of Nostradamus". Possibly cashing it (there's
no date on it), but if kosher, that's a pretty cool proof by contradication
;)

Cheers,

Alex.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk