[Gllug] Multiple Installs

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri Sep 14 09:16:35 UTC 2001

Hi,

there was an article on this several months back in Linux journal using
zip or jazz drives it was being carried out by a US university as part of
a degree in System Administration???  I can not remember very much more
than that and linuxjournal.com doesn't seem to carry the article.  Does
anyone else remember something similar?  Sorry I was not much more help.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk