[Gllug] Billennium! Party!(?)

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Sat Sep 8 15:06:51 UTC 2001

On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 01:26:45PM +0100, Richard Clamp wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 07:22:47AM +0100, Martin Ling wrote:
>> So where's ours? :-)

> You can all probably crash the London.pm/(void) one:
> http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/2001-September/004497.html

I'm sure Mr Cross will appreciate even more guests :)

A bundle of us will be hitting the Hope today (In TCR) and something may
come of this. Although what usually comes of this is a curry and then
getting kicked out of the pub at closing time...

Just like a Lonix really ;)

	Dean (Who's just moved a whole server room and everything works!)
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk