[Gllug] The lurker speaks

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 10:11:01 UTC 2001

Stig Brautaset wrote:

>* zeruch [Joseph Estevao Arruda] <z at valinux.com> spake thus:
>
>>I have a small supply of the O'Reilly 'Running Linux' books as well as a
>>small phalanx of various VA Linux 1U and 2U chassis (no mobo, mo
>>PSU...stripped pretty clean).  I am giving them away to whomever wants
>>them, and since the UK Lug folken were so kind to me last I visited, I
>>figured I would give yourselves (as well as my own LUG here in the
>>States) first shot.
>>

>I would be delighted to have one of the `Running Linux' books, if there
>are any left.

This sounds a very generous offer, for which we should say thanks.

There has been interest in the past on the GLLUG list in 1U cases.

Can I make the suggestion that maybe we get together and pool
a 'central' request? That way Zeruch saves on bother and shipping.
I will offer to take delivery of the books, and cases,
and can deliver by car around London.
Books I could deliver at GLLUG or at the Hope.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk