[Gllug] [Fwd: Samba+NT]

Ian Norton bredroll at dsh.org.uk
Tue Sep 11 12:07:16 UTC 2001

On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 11:11:40AM +0100, matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk wrote:
> Is this an example of your microsoft network?
>
> Any chance of plain text so we can read it?
>
> Matthew

yeah, i mean sure i 'could' force my p133 shell server to run me an X session
down ssh to read it but i feel that ascii is a little faster. given that
compiling mozilla on it will take longer than the millenium dome construction
project.

mr murphy do you use mozilla mail? (saw headers) doesnt mozilla allow you to
force mail out into text mode? maybe some procmail stuff needed ?

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk