[Gllug] cheap PCMICIA NIC

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Thu Sep 6 12:07:26 UTC 2001

 Well, I do prefer by a mile to get from another penguinista
 than from the absolute rippers of cex.

 Anyway, is there any problem with only 10Mbit cards, why is everyone
 suggesting 10/100. In my case there is no reason why I would need
 a 100Mbit. Also I have some delusions of being a bit green.

 Cheers, 		Formi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk