[Gllug] Bomb the ISP's

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 14:44:16 UTC 2001

In many respects I think that more people should have set up smtp
encryption.  Most SMTP servers are capable of it.

We would then get the whole process encrypted including header and
sender.

email has replaced snail mail in many respects - I do not see the SIS or
CIA demanding that the post office provide them with data or the means
to observe who sends mail and to where.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk