[Gllug] Bomb the ISP's

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 21:27:16 UTC 2001

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Nathan Matthews said:
>>From what I understand Quantum Computers stand to make any Prime Factor
> based code almost trivial to decript, There certainly a theoretical
> possibility.  I'd be surprised if the NSA didnt allready possess one.

The NSA are spook mathematicians, not spook quantum physicists.

There are *very* few good quantum computing people out there, and
they're overwhelmingly concentrated in academia (and IBM). There are few
enough that they can be individually tracked :)

--
`Upsetting this BOFH was a BAD MOVE.' --- Chris Newport

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk