[Gllug] Bomb the ISP's

ae ae at anthonye.plus.com
Mon Sep 17 13:46:57 UTC 2001

So to extend the logic a bit further, once the internet has been implicated
and consequently it's proven that bin laden used linux to communicate, does
that mean anyone who has ever worked on linux will have to be taken out
using cruise missiles as well?  I wonder if RMS and Linus have gone into
hiding yet.

Anthony.