[Gllug] Linux migration CD from M$

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 23:40:25 UTC 2001

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, robin c. smith stipulated:
> Microsoft must now know that they will eventually lose out to Linux.

Wrong :( they can engage in legal warfare. They have lobbies, at least
in the US (in the UK Blair is of course in their pocket already); we do
not.

--
`It's all about bossing computers around. Users have to say "please".
Programmers get to say "do what I want NOW or the hard disk gets it".'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk