[Gllug] Saturday

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Fri Sep 21 19:04:12 UTC 2001

On 21 Sep 2001 16:22:13 +0000, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> That was news to me.  There was some noise about doing short talks for
> newbies.  I was happy to do one on Vi/Vim command syntax.  But it hasn't
> happened.

That sounds like a great idea.  I'd really like to see one on emacs,
personally; I've been an ardent vi user for years, but I'm beginning to
wonder if emacs - as with the relationship I think exists between vi and
pine - is more powerful once you get the hang of it.

</troll>

~C.

--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a