[Gllug] procmail recipe to weed out html from mails

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 19:53:28 UTC 2001

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Stig Brautaset gibbered:
> Well, my system is a hybrid between Debian testing and unstabble, and my
> lynx has a -stdin switch (lest I wouldn't have thought of asking :)

Ah. It must be a Debian patch, as lynx-2.8.4 doesn't have it, and
neither does 2.8.3.

Nope, it's not in the Debian patch (in the package pool, 2.8.4-2)
either. I don't know where yours has come from, but it's not Debian and
it's not the original source tree either.

--
`Upsetting this BOFH was a BAD MOVE.' --- Chris Newport

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk