[Gllug] The lurker speaks

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Sep 21 13:21:15 UTC 2001

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 03:10:38PM +0100, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> As you can see I have tried to be unbiased and fair in the above methods of
> deciding who gets what (for those of you who have not met me I am 5' 9" and
> weigh about 12 Stone (I have to say though that these measurements may
> change slightly as I am still growing) . If it ends up in a row we can
> always play last man standing again in descending order.
>
> Harry

Erm, maybe I was drunk at the time, but I remember you were a lot taller
than me and I'm 6 foot. Either that or you wear high heels. Harry is there
something you aren't telling us? :)

Tushar

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk