[Gllug] Attacks on US

Anthony Leung anthony.leung at ic.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 15:08:47 UTC 2001

I would suggest that the plane was brought down in Pittsburgh deliberately
to avoid another attack.
Indeed it could be a home-grown group, but it's not as if the Palestinian
terrorists are guilt-free. Perhaps now that it is happened closer to home,
other countries will take the situation in the Middle East more seriously,
and the leaders in the middle east will make more of an effort to broker a
peace.
Either way it's a terrible thing to happen and I really hope that someone
out there is looking out for those people in New York.
Not wanting to bring anything appropriate into the situation, but this is
the sort of thing which means that personal privacy has to be limited.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk