[Gllug] mirror up

Paul Sheer psheer at icon.co.za
Wed Sep 5 11:48:46 UTC 2001

mirrordir.sourceforge.net

there are reasons why uploading by FTP does not work
properly: you cannot set the mtime of a file over FTP,
so you never reliably know whether the file is outdated
or not.

This utility tries its best, but works much better when
downloading.

It can of course upload directories recursively.

best

-paul

--
Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . . Tel . . . +27 21 761 7224
Email . . . psheer at icon.co.za . . . . . . Pager . . . 088 0057266

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk