[Gllug] Kudos to Mike Brodbelt

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Fri Sep 7 13:37:43 UTC 2001

At 11:35 +0000 2001-09-07, Bruce Richardson wrote:
>For sending in some sensible answers to the stupid questions the morons
>at Computer Weakly insisted that "Linux must answer".  I notice thay make
>no comment at all on any of the answers, probably because they show the
>questioner(s) up as ignorant, technically illiterate and ill-informed.
>
>--
>
>Bruce
>
>--

And at....

<http://www.cw360.com/article&rd=&i=&ard=105640&fv=1>

<quot>

Linux has been an overnight phenomenon. How can I be sure
that this will not fizzle out and leave me with a system that
no-one supports?

Le Blanc: Linux is now 10 years old, though the GNU parts of it
are mostly older, as are those coming from BSD and the MIT X
Windowing project. Red Hat and SuSE have both been around
since about 1993 and the free Debian project, with about 1,000
volunteers, is about the same age.

</quot>

Gordon Joly//////////
gordon.joly at pobox.com