[Gllug] Time Tracking/Task mangement

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Sun Sep 2 01:06:29 UTC 2001

On 02 Sep 2001 01:43:06 +0100, Jon Masters wrote:
> I am after suggestions for packages which offer ``web based''
>
>         * time tracking
>         * task management

phpGroupWare is the only one I've ever heard of. I had a look for the
same sort of tool last year; the department of the company I worked for
was an all-linux one, and used gnomecal for managing tasks/time, and I
ended up writing a parser in perl to grab everyone's vcal data file and
create an html report page. Which was fun.

Have a look at phpGroupWare. It was too over-featured for us - we just
wanted to have everyone's todo list to sit and talk about at meetings -
but it might do the job. :)

~C.

--
Chris Ball || chris at void.printf.net || http://printf.net/