[Gllug] OT: PCMCIA NIC wanted

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 14:02:40 UTC 2001

Formi wrote:

> Excuses for sending this to the list.
>
> I'm looking for a PCMCIA network card, doesn't matter if it is
> BNC or RJ45. 10 Mbps just fine.
>
> If you have a spare/unwanted one please send me the make and model
> details and the amount you want for it. Off list better.
>
> Advice about where to find cheap and Linux friendly ones also
> appreciated.

Formi,
as usual I say you should look at Corega.
They had a stand at the last Linux Expo, and are quite friendly.
I bought a card from them at the show, and it worked first time I
plugged it in.

10 Mbps PCMCIA card is 20UKP plus VAT.

By the way, regarding Corega, we can put in a bulk order and get a good
discount.
Is anyone else thinking about buying kit from them?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk