[Gllug] Masayuki Ida (of FSF Japan) visiting London 9th & 10th Oct

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Wed Sep 12 17:11:03 UTC 2001

We could organise a Lonix/Gllug meeting at that time. Sometime during the
week.

Tushar

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 05:48:56PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Masayuki Ida (FSF VP for Japan, and long time Free Software
> contributor) would like to meet up with UK Free Software folks while
> he's in London next month.
>
> Suggestions for where to go, and perhaps which evening would suit most
> people would be helpful.
>
> Please Cc me on any replies.
>
> Cheers, Phil.
> P.S. The 9th is probably slightly better for me.
> --
> Say no to software patents!   http://petition.eurolinux.org/
>
> |)|  Philip Hands [+44 (0)118 9545656]    http://www.hands.com/
> |-|  Philip Hands Computing Ltd.      http://www.uk.debian.org/
> |(|  Unit 1, Cherry Close, Caversham, Reading  RG4 8UP  ENGLAND
>
> --

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk