[Gllug] cheap PCMICIA NIC

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Thu Sep 6 22:38:36 UTC 2001

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 12:59:44PM +0000, Formi wrote:
> >  Well basically I bought an obsolete Thinkpad 560
>
> A colleague just inherited one of those.  Find any good sources of
> spares?

 I got through ebay.co.uk from a company called sterlingxs.

 They seem to have a good collection of them, and they are selling them
 one by one in ebay and qxl.

 www.sterlingxs.co.uk

 Spares, I haven't checked ? I got it this morning.

--
 God doesn't exist, if he ever had, he'd have had committed suicide.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk