[Gllug] What to do in 151 days? now G2001

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Thu Sep 27 23:07:39 UTC 2001

might i just say that evolution no longer sucks :-)

anyhoo, the whole gamesmeet thing, well, it was a laugh, and it was hard
work to get going, g2001 was a small small thing that a few lonix and
gluggers turned up to in camden,

i cant take the time out to organise the event this time as i am off to
uni in about 5 days, and i really think i should study :-)

but, g2002, could well be held at the bunker or at essex uni, either
place is fun, but the uni has very good connectivity and is alot more
comfortable,

g2002 may be mutated into some sort of HAL wannabe or open source fest,
some of the secondyears have an idea about this already
(tabate at essex.ac.uk)

if anyone wants to know more drop me a mail off list

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk