[Gllug] Lonix 10th Oct

George guirguis at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 30 18:49:27 UTC 2001

Heya,

Tushar, do you think it would be possible, to move the meeting to a
Saturday. Ofcourse, we should take a vote, but I think it would be more
convenient for some (I know it would be for me ! ) and possibly we'd even
get a better turnout, when people aren't tired just having finished work.

Thanks
George