[Gllug] BT Ignition

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Sep 21 15:30:19 UTC 2001

Anyone on here use ISDN and the BT Ignition ISDN Terminal Adaptor?

I've been trying to get this pile of junk to connect to BT Internet but so
far it either comes up with no carrier or manages to dial but can't seem to
negotiate ppp. I have tried the same software with a modem and it works
fine as well as another ISDN Adaptor which works fine with the same dial
script. I believe it's the initialisation string, but BT ISDN support were
no help and tried to off load the blame somewhere else.

My solution is to chuck it in the bin and use a Hisax ISDN card which I
know works fine.

Tushar

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk