[Gllug] Exciting stuff (well I found it so :-)

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 15:31:52 UTC 2001

I was travelling down from Scotland last night and while wandering about
in a service station at about 3am this morning I came across a Traffic
Master update monitor.

Someone had been fiddling with it as there was an unusual 'box' open on
the screen.

Upon closer inspection it was a kfm version1  explorer window open.

I think it is lovely to see something so obviously Linux that ends up
customer facing.  I often see BSODs on the rail timetable screens in
Croydon and Waterloo.  Waterloo also has numerous crashes in it's
ticketing machine - also running M$.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk