[Gllug] What to do in 151 days?

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 18:27:13 UTC 2001

gllug at codex.net wrote:

>Lease it to a large faceless US government department for 'data analysis'
>purposes at a million dollars a day.  then buy a small island...

Just make sure you buy a big enough island with a good pipe to the rest
of the world and make sure 'everybody has the right to encryption' is in
 the constitution and theres enough space for all us geeks to come and
live and then we can all have  somewhere safe to live whilst the world
f*cks up.  Oh btw just make sure its out of the way, like  nowhere near
anything likely to be a target to anybody. :)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk