[Gllug] Bomb the ISP's

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 12:02:32 UTC 2001

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 12:37:10PM +0100, Jake Jellinek wrote:
> In case anyone missed it:-

Quite right too, but:
*	they probably spoke on the 'phone, so let us also take out all phone exchanges that
	don't have US wire tapping installed;
*	they probably sent each other letters, so let us also take out all mail sorting offices
	that don't permit the US to real all post.

Seriously: we need to take care that this sort of knee jerk reaction isn't used as a means of
railroading the encryption/... legisaltion that the governments have been trying to get accepted
for some time. If any one objects they will be accused of being a supporter of terrorists.

I was going to say 'mindless knee jerk reaction', just I suspect that it isn't mindless, but
part of a concerted 'mind twisting' campaign organised by the spooks & their friends.

--
Alain Williams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk