[Gllug] Scoring Usenet messages.

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Apr 16 15:38:49 UTC 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 01:45:20PM +0100, Colin Murphy wrote:
> KNode has a feature to 'score' messages.
>
> Does anyone use scoring?  How does it work and where is it applicable?

I've not really looked into it, but:

man procmailsc

may be just the thing that you're after.

> (At no point should this message be considered a test message - I'm sure
> the list is just quiet)

Certainly been quiet for me since the mail server at work decided to
Oops and leave the fs in need of a good fscking. The one block that
was bad? In the middle of my mail spool. Cuh! Computers. :)

Cheers,

Simon

--
"I will make no bargains with terrorist hardware."
-- Peter da Silva

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk