[Gllug] RE: [Glut] Official country code for Britain = GB or UK?

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Wed Apr 17 19:16:22 UTC 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 02:51:18PM +0000, Dylan wrote:
> > David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad |
> http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david
> >
> >      Israel delenda est
>
> Anyone care to attempt a translation... IIRC Londinium was some irrelevant
> little village in the colonies.

"Israel must be destroyed".  I suppose it's his way of answering Steve's
query about his mental state.

--
Bruce

The most interesting thing about King Charles the First is that he was
five foot six inches tall at the start of his reign but only four foot
eight inches tall at the end of it. -- Monty Python