[Gllug] I do not like this person

Axel Segebrecht axelslists at gardeneden.net
Sun Apr 14 13:56:45 UTC 2002

On Sunday, April 14, 2002, at 08:14 AM, Roger Whittaker wrote:
> She won't like that personal attack.

ahh the British politeness =) Bless

Of course she won't like my comments. The difference is that
I like hers neither and she published it to thousands of people!

She attacked *us* and under the new laws following 911 we now
have the god at m right to strike back!

About professionalism: She is a journalist - and journalists have
to write objectively. She instead takes sides and also advertises
(supports) a commercial enterprise against a non-commercial one!

Well, it's the FT... it's New Labour Britain... it's all up-side-down...

Axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk