[Gllug] List delay, where is the bottleneck?

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 16:52:25 UTC 2002

 The email I am "half replying" is the last one I have received, after
 checking list.fetch.net I know mails have been posted to the list, after

 The mail server pop3.connectfree.co.uk is working?, I still get mails
 from the consume.net list. Yesterday something similar happened,
 I got all off them at the same time.

 is this a problem with the list side of things or with the connectfree
 server, I have been using them since 1998 and I have never had a problem
 with them.

                                                       Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk