[Gllug] Dates and locations for Install day 2002 in London.

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 13 08:59:03 UTC 2002

On Saturday 13 April 2002 1:12 am, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> Colin Murphy(SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk)@Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 01:04:07AM
+0100:
> > On Saturday 13 April 2002 12:55 am, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> > > i'd say avoid may 16th, as there might be many geeks and norms out
> > > for the evening/day.
> >
> > I'll be sure to keep the children indoors then!  Thing is, they're
> > bound to ask why and I just won't know what to tell them.
> >
> > Can you give me a clue?
>
> may 19th will be the three year anniversary of the first one.
>
> does that help?

Ah, that means we have to go before the 16th May, any plans we make will
be made null and void by such a 'world changing event', well, that's how
episode 1 was described to me before hand.

Run for the hills I say, and start now!  They haven't started making giant
chalk carvings of Yoda yet, have they?

--
Colin Murphy
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk