[Gllug] I do not like this person

Dean S Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Sun Apr 14 15:40:54 UTC 2002

---- Original Message -----
From: "Axel Segebrecht" <axelslists at gardeneden.net>

> Yes, I wanted to air my opinion and I think my tone was sharp and
> concise as my tone can be on a Sunday morning.

Then don't send on a Sunday morning, give it a few days, write a draft
and then wait a few more days and reread it changing as required. If
you do that then you'll be portrayed as a bit more reasonable. For
example you don't want to see the first draft of this reply...

> bear in mind that (a) I'm German and (b) I had a few glasses to
drink.
Then don't post to us and definitely don't post to a person in the
media field, being half cut is not an excuse for sending sloppy
trolls.

    Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk