[Gllug] Birmingham Linux Expo cancelled.

Nick Hill t0 at nickhill.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 10:11:19 UTC 2002

I rang Sky Events this morning (Who are the organisers of LinuxExpo
Birmingham). I spoke to someone on the phone who said "Sky Events is no
more". I asked if anyone is conducting the business of Sky Events. He said
no. Furthermore, Linuxexpo does not show on the list of events at the
Birmingham NEC website.

Most Sky Events phone lines are disconnected.

>From this, I think it is safe to conclude LinuxExpo Birmingham is
cancelled.

Regards

Nick.