[Gllug] Do you all know about the Birminbgham Linux Expo ???

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Tue Apr 9 09:38:26 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 11:25, Tushar Joshi wrote:

> We have a stand there for GLLUG/Lonix from what I remember?

I shouldn't really chip in here, but two thoughts after many trips
up and down to Networks/Telecomm I would check train prices in advance.
Travelling after 9:30 is much cheaper (duuh - and you all didn't
know this).

But how about someone getting organised (hah!) and hiring a minibus?
That would give you all a chance to have a post-show balti too.

Sadly I probably won't be there :-(

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk