[Gllug] OT: UTP and crimping tool

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinst.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 11:14:59 UTC 2002

Before you give up on buying give www.netshop.co.uk, they have very good
prices and speedy delivery

Alastair

On Friday, April 26, 2002 12:01 PM, Formi [SMTP:formi at blueyonder.co.uk]
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I have been asked to wire a network of 8-9 computers in the charity,
>  I estimate 40-50 meters of wire are needed, having looked at prices in
>  viking and similar catalogues and I will attempt to go DIY.
>
>  Anyone with spare wire to sell?
>
>  Plus could somebody lend me a crimping tool for a couple of days?
>  I will collect it from central London and I will return it myself as
>  well.
>
>  The connectors, I will probably get them from the TCR fairs.
>
>  Any advice always wellcomed,
>

>                                    Formi.
>

>  P.D.: I am planning to install linux on a machinne with a IBM built Cyrix
>  M 300, is that asking for trouble?
>

> --

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform RACAL INSTRUMENTS LTD. immediately by phoning +44 (0)1628 604455 (ask for the I.T. dept) and delete it and all copies from your system.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk