[Gllug] OT: Vaio PCG-FX105K, original drivers cdrom wanted.

rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 16:45:00 UTC 2002

 Hi all,

 I've asked to fix a laptop owned by my boss, Win 2000 Pro, has gone belly up in the internet
 area, some problem with the Winsock, I have tried everything I know to fix including downloading
 the service packs.

 Finally I have installed a second copy on the hard disk, but the problem now is the drivers for
 the modem, sony only provides copies for the US and Japan. I found the specific driver for
 the modem and it just crashes windows while being installed.

 Conexant-Ambit SoftK56 Data,Fax ICH Modem COM3.

 So basically I am looking for a kind soul, who has the original cdrom that comes with the vaio, to get
 the drivers.

 And stopping wasting braincells...

  Thanks in advance,

                                                                                                           Formi.