[Gllug] Setting up ntl cable modem/DHCP?

Nick Richards nedrichards at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 12:27:24 UTC 2002

>Two quick things to check.
>Is it really a cross over cable that you need.
>It should say on the back of the PACE box, mine is
for a >normal ether
>cable and not crossover.

remember some pace boxes (the old ones that c&w used
mainly) were mislabeled that they din't need crossover
when they actually did.

just as a general fyi i found this site very useful
with technical detail:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/index.html

for various reasons i haven't got around to setting
ntworld up on my linux box so I'm interested in how it
goes, thanks,

nick richards

--
http://www.nedrichards.com