[Gllug] RE: [Glut] Official country code for Britain = GB or UK?

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Wed Apr 17 14:09:53 UTC 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 02:57:20PM +0100, Dave Turner wrote:
> I wonder what the convention would have been if Hitler had
> been successful with his march across Europe [1].  Has anyone
> else given it much thought?
>
> [1] http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/

Hmmm, perhaps you should have read point 6. in the above link:

   'Quirk's Exception: Intentional invocation of this so-called
                       "Nazi Clause" is ineffectual.'

You'll have to try harder if you want to kill off the thread ;-P

Dan.
--
|=-               http://www.berrange.com/~dan/gpgkey.txt             -=|
|=-  berrange at redhat.com  -  Daniel Berrange  -  dan at berrange.com     -=|