[Gllug] European health systems

linux at formi.connectfree.co.uk linux at formi.connectfree.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 01:54:00 UTC 2002

 I have seen a thin client from Compaq, running on a intensive care
 ward for people with heart problems in the Royal Free Hospital.

 Running Windows CE, a chill went up my spine. I don't think
 it was being used for anything serious, but anyway ...

                      Formi

 P.D.: The hospitales that I know of near my home used to use
 *nix systmes, and I suppose they still do it.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk