[Gllug] The sound of silence

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Wed Apr 24 07:25:22 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 17:26, John Edwards wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 04:17:16PM +0000, Ian Norton wrote:
> > Got any lazy ass guides to getting the alacatel sp500 to work in linux? i am
> > full, deb 3.0, (and very lazy)
> >
> > bredroll
>
> If it's similar to the Alcatel SpeedTouch Pro or 510 try using the PPTP
> method. This works with IPCop you can have a look at the code for it at:
> 	http://ipcop.sourceforge.net/

At the moment my setup is a zyxel router on a wires only service and an
ipcop box sitting between me and the outside world.  On the whole I'm
reasonably impressed with ipcop, just need to find the time to see how
the VPNs work so I can ditch having to ssh tunnel into the office and
proxy webtraffic from there to get inside the firewall :)

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk