[Gllug] online peace action

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Tue Apr 16 15:17:26 UTC 2002

PLEASE, keep this kind of thing off the GLLUG list.  I'd be happy to discuss
it publicly or privately, but GLLUG is *not* the place to do it

The use of Linux in online campaigning or work by activists is on-topic.
The current horrible state of affairs in Israel and the Occupied Territories
is far off-topic.

Cheers
Richard
P.S. Also Jewish, also have family in Israel.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk